24 SEPTEMBER 2016
Comment and photos by Rod Hart
[CLICK ON PHOTOS TO VIEW FULLSIZE - or view pics in accompanying SIMPLEVIEWER Presentation]
Braaiday group photo
2. No fishing
3. Scenic Midmar
4. Fish not allowed to blow bubbles underwater?
5. Katy & Charlie discover a previously "sunken boat" - which turns out to look more like a sunken fibreglass mould for a boat
6. "Boat" had a couple of large rocks inside so it looks like it was purposfully scuttled
7. A first on a MHC hike - finding a sunken boat!
8. Our braaisite
9. Cattle at Midmar
10. With foreboding looking clouds gathering in the background
11. Can't do without a flower photo
12. Interesting bark pattern
13. A closer look at the bark